RCP can conduct a detailed analysis of your gas pipelines to determine end points of production and gathering based upon the recently finalized definition of gas gathering pipelines. The analysis will also determine whether your gathering pipelines are regulated and whether they are classified as Type A or B regulated gas gathering. For more information, click here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – October 17, 2006
- GAO Testimony Supports INGAA on Reassessment Interval
- Integrity Management Services
- PHMSA Appointments
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Gas Pipeline Advisory Committee – Teleconference and Vote
- Texas Regulations on Salt Dome Storage – Re-Proposed Amendments
- Will your SPCC Plan pass an EPA inspection based on the new SPCC Inspectors’ Guidance document?
- Revision of the Emergency Response Guidebook
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- Wedding Fireworks Safety Zone
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?