RCP can assist pipeline operators with ongoing compliance management and engineering associated with your IMP. This includes direct assessment strategies, tool and vendor selection, ILI/ECDA report analysis, corrosion control programs, repair strategies, and IMP/risk model updates. For more information on how RCP can support your ongoing IMP needs, click here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshops – October 17 and December 8, 2006
- Gas Processors Association Sponsors Gas Gathering Seminar
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- Oklahoma Seminar on the new Gas Gathering rules
- “Restoring Trust in Pipeline Safety” conference in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Gas IMP FAQ’s Posted
- Integrity Management Services
- Proposed Rule: Public Awareness Regulations for Small Gas Distribution Operators
- Proposal to Reissue and Modify Nationwide Permits
- RCP Services Spotlight – RCP Auditing, Due Diligence and Expert Witness Services