RCP can assist pipeline operators with ongoing compliance management and engineering associated with your IMP. This includes direct assessment strategies, tool and vendor selection, ILI/ECDA report analysis, corrosion control programs, repair strategies, and IMP/risk model updates. For more information on how RCP can support your ongoing IMP needs, click here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – October 17, 2006
- GAO Testimony Supports INGAA on Reassessment Interval
- Integrity Management Services
- PHMSA Appointments
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Gas Pipeline Advisory Committee – Teleconference and Vote
- Texas Regulations on Salt Dome Storage – Re-Proposed Amendments
- Will your SPCC Plan pass an EPA inspection based on the new SPCC Inspectors’ Guidance document?
- Revision of the Emergency Response Guidebook
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- Wedding Fireworks Safety Zone
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?