RCP can assist pipeline operators with ongoing compliance management and engineering associated with your IMP. This includes direct assessment strategies, tool and vendor selection, ILI/ECDA report analysis, corrosion control programs, repair strategies, and IMP/risk model updates. For more information on how RCP can support your ongoing IMP needs.
In This Issue
- Public Awareness Workshop: ** Attention **
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Gas Gathering Workshop
- Utility Accommodation for Rail Facilities in Texas State ROWs
- Will your SPCC Plan pass an EPA inspection based on the new SPCC Inspectors’ Guidance document?
- Texas Damage Prevention
- Integrity Management Services
- Technical Advisory Committee Meetings – Workshops
- O & M Manual Up-To-Date?
- OPS issues revised FAQ’s for Public Awareness Programs
- Need to Update your Response Plan (FRP, ICP or OSRP)?
- PHMSA Response to NTSB on SCADA Issues
- RCP Services Spotlight — Gas Gathering Jurisdictional Determination
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?