RCP can assist pipeline operators with ongoing compliance management and engineering associated with your IMP. This includes direct assessment strategies, tool and vendor selection, ILI/ECDA report analysis, corrosion control programs, repair strategies, and IMP/risk model updates.
In This Issue
- Public Awareness Workshop: ** Attention **
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Final Rule Amendment: SPCC Compliance Dates Extended
- Will your SPCC Plan pass an EPA inspection based on the new SPCC Inspectors’ Guidance document?
- Gas Integrity Management FAQ Updates
- Integrity Management Services
- OPS Releases Gas Distribution IMP Report
- 2006 API Pipeline Conference and Cybernetics Symposium
- Need to Update your Response Plan (FRP, ICP or OSRP)?
- NTSB Publishes Oil Pipeline SCADA Systems Study
- O&M; Manual Up-To-Date?
- Salt Dome Storage in Texas – Proposed Amendments
- API Hurricane Conference
- RCP Services Spotlight — Hurricane Preparedness Planning
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?