RCP can assist pipeline operators with ongoing compliance management and engineering associated with your IMP. This includes direct assessment strategies, tool and vendor selection, ILI/ECDA report analysis, corrosion control programs, repair strategies, and IMP/risk model updates. For more information on how RCP can support your ongoing IMP needs, Click Here.
In This Issue
- Register Now for the DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop
- Standards Proposed to Reduce Corrosion
- Integrity Management Services
- Integrity Management Updates
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Operator Qualifications: Materials Available
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- Regulation of Liquid Gathering Pipelines
- RCP Services Spotlight – RCP Auditing, Due Diligence and Expert Witness Services
- PHMSA’s Public Awareness Expectations–API RP 1162
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Pipeline Safety: Mechanical Damage Technical Workshop
- NPDES Stormwater Oil and Gas Exemption – Proposed Rule
- Coastal Zone Management Act Federal Consistency Regulations: Final Rule
- Will your SPCC Plan pass an EPA inspection based on the new SPCC Inspectors’ Guidance document?
- EPA Proposes Amendments to the SPCC Rule
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of SPCC Regulation
- EPA Seeks Comment on Proposed NPDES Stormwater Permit for Industrial Activities