RCP can assist pipeline operators with ongoing compliance management and engineering associated with your IMP. This includes direct assessment strategies, tool and vendor selection, ILI/ECDA report analysis, corrosion control programs, repair strategies, and IMP/risk model updates. For more information on how RCP can support your ongoing IMP needs, click here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance News April 2008 Edition
- RCP & ESRI Business Partner Program
- Proposed Rule: Increasing MAOP for Gas Transmission Pipelines
- MAOP Analysis Model
- PHMSA Advisory Bulletin for Gas Distribution Systems
- Misc. Changes to Administrative Procedures, Address Updates, and Technical Amendments
- Integrity Management Services
- 2008 API Pipeline Conference and Cybernetics Symposium
- Proposed Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Rules
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- TEEX Pipeline Training Facility / Emergency Responders
- MMS Incident and Oil Spill Reports NTL No. 2008-G02
- Need to Update your Response Plan (FRP, ICP or OSRP)?
- MMS Pollution Inspection Intervals for Unmanned Facilities NTL No. 2008-G03