RCP hosts a small but enthusiastic team of riders in MS150 bike rides, including the upcoming BP MS150 on April 12-13 from Houston to Austin. Your humble newsletter editor is happy to suffer a bit for a good cause, but he has his limits. The RCP team rents a ranch outside LaGrange for the overnight stop on Saturday. Soft beds. Hot showers. Home cooked food. If you are interested. you can join our merry band here.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Updates Gas Transmission IMP Enforcement Guidance
- PHMSA Revisions to OPID Assignment Request & Operator Registry Notification
- TRRC Chapter 18, Underground Pipeline Damage Prevention
- RCP Receives 3 Patents for MAOP Software
- Safety Management Systems Meeting
- Spring/Summer Conference Schedule
- RCP Pipeline Pressure Testing Workshop August 26 & 27
- ASME Training Week – Denver April 14 – 18
- PHMSA Class Location Methodology Public Workshop – April 16 Hilton Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia
- Class Location Studies
- Send us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses of Pipeline Samples, yearning to breathe free.
- Join RCP’s MS150 Team from Houston to Austin April 12 – 13