The Louisiana Office of Pipeline Safety has recently updated their Hazardous Liquid rules. These changes include an additional requirement for sending a faxed notification of proposed pipeline construction at least seven days prior to commencement of the construction. Also included are numerous miscellaneous changes to the pipeline integrity requirements. For more information contact Laura Wager or call (713) 655-8080.
In This Issue
- Latest Information from EPA Regarding SPCC Issues
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- New Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Drug Testing Procedures
- Need to update your Public Awareness Program?
- Office of Pipeline Safety Issues Correction to Final Gas Integrity Rule
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- Minerals Management Service (MMS) Issues Correction to Final Rule Titled “Oil and Gas and Sulphur Operations in the Outer Continental Shelf-Revision of Requirements Governing Outer Continental Shelf Rights-of-Use and Easement and Pipeline Rights-of-Way”
- Need A Security Plan or Audit?
- Louisiana Hazardous Pipeline Rule Updates
- Pending Audits?
- ASME B31Q Update – III – July 2, 2004
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Texas Railroad Commission (TRRC) Issues Proposed Changes to Pipeline Safety Regulations
- OPS Issues Direct final Rule Regarding Pressure Limiting and Regulating Stations
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Announces Updated Form PI-1G – Grandfathered Facility Permit Application
- Air Permit Needs?
- RCP Services Spotlight – SPCC & Response Planning Capabilities