The State of Louisiana has modified their regulations in Title 55 – Public Safety; Part I – State Police; Chapter 21 – Underground Utilities, to add a Section §2106 concerning “Investigation Procedure”. Changes were also made to §2117 concerning distribution of civil penalty funds to local governing authorities.
In This Issue
- Pipeline Pressure Testing Workshop: August 26 &27
- PHMSA Notice & Request for Revisions to National Pipeline Mapping System
- Natural Gas Act Pipeline Maps
- GIS Services
- PHMSA Public Awareness Information Collection Notice
- Louisiana Modifications to One Call Enforcement
- Missouri Updates Damage Prevention Law
- Pressure Test Certification
- Fall Conference Schedule
- TRRC Gathering Workshop – August 27 Tyler, Texas
- PHMSA Public Webinar on Implementation of Gas DIMP – September 4
- Damage Prevention Online Workshop – FREE September 24, 2014
- Send us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses of Pipeline Samples, yearning to breathe free.