RCP is the market leader in providing MAOP Validation Services, including over 100,000 miles of gas and liquid pipeline analysis and support. Whether you are just getting started, need help finishing, or not sure what to do next, RCP has a wealth of experienced professional engineers and support staff to assist in your MAOP validation efforts.
- Turnkey: document review & imaging, data extraction, gap analysis, MAOP reporting
- Document Grading: grade documents to determine TVC compliance
- Traceable, Verifiable, and Complete: connects MAOP data to source document image files and identifies exact 192/195 code sections driving MAOP results
- Audit: Provides a precise audit trail and calculation for each individual component or piece of pipe in a system
- Written Procedures: Develop and/or improve company MAOP standards and procedures
- Quality Assurance: review existing validation efforts, compare calculations using MaxOp
- Reporting: Import data to MaxOp, export Section Q & R report, gap reports, and calculations
- Remediation: develop risk and cost based strategies to prioritize, schedule, and mitigate MAOP gaps using field verification, pressure tests, additional data searches, or other engineering tools
For more information about RCP’s MAOP validation services or the MaxOp* calculator tool, please contact Jessica Foley.
* MaxOp is a registered trademark of RCP, Inc., in the United States. RCP holds 3 patents (#8,548,756; #8,548,757; and #8,548,758) for our industry-leading MaxOp* software and MaxOp is a registered trademark of RCP, Inc., in the United States.