The Ohio Public Utilities Commission has made several miscellaneous changes to their gas pipeline safety regulations, such as revising the definition of Master Meter System; updating the date of incorporated federal regulations; modifying their leak classification and repair requirements; and giving the commission the right to waive any requirement of their regulations with good cause.
In This Issue
- Technical Pipeline Safety Advisory Committee Teleconference Meetings
- PHMSA Advisory Bulletin ADB–10–06 Personal Electronic Device (PED) Related Distractions
- Standard Operating Procedure Updates
- PHMSA Updates DIMP FAQ’s August 2, 2010
- RCP’s Web-Based Compliance Management Systems
- DIMP Integration
- Key Features
- SPCC Extension Proposed for some Facilities
- Maine Safety & Operation Standards for LPG Distribution Systems
- Misc. Ohio Pipeline Safety Regulation Changes
- Pending Audits?
- Underground Pipeline Damage Prevention Workshop August 18, 2010 – Austin, Texas
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – October 19 – 21, 2010
- WRGC Regional Gas Conference August 24 & 25, 2010 Tempe, AZ