We have the expertise to develop a security plan and perform risk assessments for pipeline and terminal facilities to meet recent DOT Hazmat Transportation & Pipeline regulations. We can also assist you in USCG security plans for dock facilities and vessels. Please contact Jessica Roger for more information.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – May 15, 2007
- PHMSA Issues Advisory Bulletin ADB-07-01 Senior Executive Signature & Certification of IMP Performance Reports
- Integrity Management Services
- PHMSA Issues Final Rule on Design and Construction Standards to Reduce Internal Corrosion in Gas Transmission Pipelines
- O & M Manual Up-To-Date?
- PHMSA Issues Study on Burial of Submerged Pipelines [Docket No. PHMSA-97-3001]
- PHMSA Announces Workshop on “Prevention Through People” (PTP)
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- PHMSA Launches Enforcement Transparency Website
- Washington State Enacts More Stringent Pipeline Control Measures
- Damage Prevention Plans
- TSA Announces Availability of Pipeline Security Awareness Training Materials
- DHS Final Rule 6 CFR Part 27 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards
- Need A Security Plan or Audit?
- MMS Issues Notice to Lessees Regarding Pipeline Risers
- 811 Rollout
- A Digression: The Ultimate Commute