We have the expertise to develop a security plan and perform risk assessments for pipeline and terminal facilities to meet DOT Hazmat Transportation & Pipeline regulations. We can also assist you in USCG security plans for dock facilities and vessels. Click here for more information.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – September 25 & 26
- THLPSS Teleconference on Low-Stress and Rural Liquid Pipeline Regulations [Docket No. PHMSA-98-4470]
- New 2007 API RP 753 – Management of Hazards Associated with Location of Process Plant Portable Buildings
- PHMSA 2007 R&D; Forum – Request for White Papers
- Integrity Management Services
- PST 2007 Conference – November 15 & 16
- TRRC Issues Final Rule: Chapter 18 – Underground Pipeline Damage Prevention
- Damage Prevention Plans
- New York State — Pipeline Security Legislation
- Need A Security Plan or Audit?
- 2007 International Pipeline Security Forum
- TRRC Proposed Rulemaking – Re-adopt Chapter 8, Pipeline Safety Regulations