RCP can conduct a gap analysis of your current program that includes a self assessment of your Public Awareness Programs. This final product will help you to meet API RP 1162 standards. We can provide turnkey implementation, mail-outs, evaluations, and tracking of your program. For more information, call or click here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – October 17, 2006
- New Safety Requirements for Rural Low-Stress and Gathering Pipelines in Unusually Sensitive Areas
- Will the Proposed Safety Requirements for Rural Low-Stress and Gathering Pipelines in Unusually Sensitive Areas affect your pipeline operations?
- FERC Damage Reporting Revision
- New Assessment Appeal Process Proposed by TRRC
- Changes to the Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest – Effective 9/5/2006
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Minor Modifications to Texas Integrity Management Rule
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- Reminder about pending deadline to submit Public Awareness Programs to PHMSA
- Texas Railroad Commission Reschedules Workshop