We have the expertise to update your current operator qualification program to satisfy the upcoming regulation change and inspection protocols. For more information on how RCP can support your ongoing OQ Program needs.
In This Issue
- Who is RCP?
- Final NPDES Exemption for Oil and Gas Exploration, Production, Processing, or Treatment Operations or Transmission Facilities
- New Offshore Discharge Reporting Form
- Texas Pipeline Integrity Management – Proposed Revisions
- Will your SPCC Plan pass an EPA inspection based on the new SPCC Inspectors’ Guidance document?
- Updates to Standards “Incorporated by Reference”
- Public Awareness Plans
- Gas Integrity Management – 7 year Re-assessment FAQs
- Reporting of Damage to Natural Gas Pipeline Facilities to FERC
- FERC Policy Statement on Natural Gas Interchangeability
- Minerals Management Service Seeks Comments
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- MMS Proposed Changes to ROW Pipeline Requirements