We have the expertise to update your current operator qualification program utilizing the most recent PHMSA inspection protocols and advisory bulletins. For more information on how RCP can support your ongoing OQ Program needs, click here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – May 15, 2007
- PHMSA Issues Advisory Bulletin ADB-07-01 Senior Executive Signature & Certification of IMP Performance Reports
- Integrity Management Services
- PHMSA Issues Final Rule on Design and Construction Standards to Reduce Internal Corrosion in Gas Transmission Pipelines
- O & M Manual Up-To-Date?
- PHMSA Issues Study on Burial of Submerged Pipelines [Docket No. PHMSA-97-3001]
- PHMSA Announces Workshop on “Prevention Through People” (PTP)
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- PHMSA Launches Enforcement Transparency Website
- Washington State Enacts More Stringent Pipeline Control Measures
- Damage Prevention Plans
- TSA Announces Availability of Pipeline Security Awareness Training Materials
- DHS Final Rule 6 CFR Part 27 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards
- Need A Security Plan or Audit?
- MMS Issues Notice to Lessees Regarding Pipeline Risers
- 811 Rollout
- A Digression: The Ultimate Commute