RCP has developed hundreds of SPCC plans for all types of facilities and is intimately familiar with all the relevant regulations and guidance documents. For assistance with your SPCC plan revisions, contact Jessica Roger at RCP.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – March 29, 2007
- National Preparedness for Response Exercise Program – 2007 to 2009 Schedule
- Need to Update your Response Plan (FRP, ICP or OSRP)?
- Advisory bulletin on LNG Facility Security (ADB-06-04) [Docket No. PHMSA-04-19856]
- EPA Issues Final and Proposed Amendments to the SPCC Requirements
- Need to update your SPCC plan?
- PHMSA Gas Gathering Workshops
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- Notice of Minimum Annual Percentage Rate For Random Drug Testing [Docket No.: PHMSA-97-2995]
- Canadian EUB Issues Draft Directive 71 – Emergency Preparedness and Response Requirements for the Petroleum Industry
- Area Source NESHAP for Oil and Gas Production Facilities Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2004-0238.