The American Petroleum Institute has issued the 1st edition, “Management of Hazards Associated with Location of Process Plant Portable Buildings.” Developed for refineries, petrochemical and chemical operations, natural gas liquids extraction plants, and other facilities such as those covered by the OSHA Process Safety Management Standard, 29 CFR 1910.119. API RP 753 provides guidance for reducing the risk to personnel located in portable buildings (i.e., light wood trailers) from potential explosion, fire, and toxic release hazards. To order API RP 753, contact IHS via their website> or (877) 413-5187.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – September 25 & 26
- THLPSS Teleconference on Low-Stress and Rural Liquid Pipeline Regulations [Docket No. PHMSA-98-4470]
- New 2007 API RP 753 – Management of Hazards Associated with Location of Process Plant Portable Buildings
- PHMSA 2007 R&D; Forum – Request for White Papers
- Integrity Management Services
- PST 2007 Conference – November 15 & 16
- TRRC Issues Final Rule: Chapter 18 – Underground Pipeline Damage Prevention
- Damage Prevention Plans
- New York State — Pipeline Security Legislation
- Need A Security Plan or Audit?
- 2007 International Pipeline Security Forum
- TRRC Proposed Rulemaking – Re-adopt Chapter 8, Pipeline Safety Regulations