|The EPA Region VI has modified the Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR) forms for discharges in the Gulf of Mexico. The new forms are dated May 24, 2006. Operators should start using the new forms immediately. For copies of the new forms, contact Jessica Roger|
In This Issue
- Who is RCP?
- Final NPDES Exemption for Oil and Gas Exploration, Production, Processing, or Treatment Operations or Transmission Facilities
- New Offshore Discharge Reporting Form
- Texas Pipeline Integrity Management – Proposed Revisions
- Will your SPCC Plan pass an EPA inspection based on the new SPCC Inspectors’ Guidance document?
- Updates to Standards “Incorporated by Reference”
- Public Awareness Plans
- Gas Integrity Management – 7 year Re-assessment FAQs
- Reporting of Damage to Natural Gas Pipeline Facilities to FERC
- FERC Policy Statement on Natural Gas Interchangeability
- Minerals Management Service Seeks Comments
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- MMS Proposed Changes to ROW Pipeline Requirements