The Association of Oil Pipe Lines (AOPL) has changed its name to the Liquid Energy Pipeline Association (LEPA). The new name better reflects the range of products delivered and business models pursued by member companies now and in the future. More information on LEPA and liquid energy pipelines is on their new website: www.liquidenergypipelines.org. Email addresses have changed, too. If you have contacts at AOPL, update the @aopl.org to @liquidenergypipelines.org.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Final Rule: Safety of Gas Transmission Pipelines (RIN2)
- Pipeline Safety: Meeting of the Liquid Pipeline Advisory Committee
- Texas Railroad Commission Critical Infrastructure Announcement
- News Flash! AOPL is now Liquid Energy Pipeline Association
- Did you know?
- Coastal and Marine Operators Pipeline Industry Initiative
- The Enforcement Corner
- Client Feedback