The deadline to submit information to the National Pipeline Mapping System is June 17, 2003. The submission standards and guidelines are available at www.npms.rspa.dot.gov/default.htm. According to this site, 98% of the liquid mileage and 72% of the gas mileage in the US has been submitted. We have worked with several operators on their submittals, and would be glad to assist your operations as necessary.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – July 30-31, 2003 – Houston
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Anomaly Repair Requirements
- Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Operator Annual Report Form – Notice and request for comments
- Direct Assessment Market Report 2003
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs: Interim final rule
- RP 1162 – Public Awareness Programs for Pipeline Operators – Comment Period
- IMP Inspection Schedule
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- HCA Definition – Latest Proposal
- NPMS Deadline Reminder
- OQ2 compromise – NOT
- Interested in Web-Based Compliance Management Systems?