The State of Ohio has modified its regulations in Number 4901:1-16 – Gas Pipeline Safety, to change the reporting phone number to 1-844-OHCALL1 (1-844-642-2551), and to require telephonic reports within thirty minutes of discovery unless notification within that time is impracticable under the circumstances. They also updated the version of the federal pipeline safety regulations incorporated by reference to August 1, 2016.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Interim Final Rule on Enhanced Emergency Order Procedures
- PHMSA Final Rule Expands Requirement for EFVs
- PHMSA Publishes Pipeline Civil Penalty Structure Online
- Arizona Damage Prevention Regulation Update
- Underground Natural Gas Storage Services
- Ohio Notification Changes for Intra-State Gas Pipelines
- Pressure Testing Webinar – Advantages of Using TestOp®
- Pipeline Safety Trust Conference
- Pipeline Leak Detection – Program Management Webinar
- PHMSA Pipeline Safety Research and Development Forum
- Save the Dates!