The OPS has provided clarification on the reporting deadline for the new final rule 195.49 (Annual Reporting Requirements for Hazardous Liquid Pipelines). The published final rule shows June 15th as the reporting deadline for the previous year. However, the final notice of rulemaking that RSPA published indicated both March 15th and June 15th as deadline requirements. OPS has affirmed that June 15th is the correct date to allow operators sufficient time to report volume info on FERC-6. OPS is accepting early submissions, however, hazardous liquid operators are not required to report until 2005 for 2004 data. The new reporting form can be downloaded from RCP’s website here through the DOT Gateway.
In This Issue
- ASME B31.8 Q (operator qualification standard) Update
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- TNRCC Issues New Instructions for Form PI-1S Registration for Air Standard Permit
- OPS clarifies compliance dates for new Annual Reporting Requirements for Hazardous Liquid Pipelines
- Pending Audits?
- The Office of Pipeline Safety is looking for a Deputy Associate Administrator
- Need A Security Plan or Audit?
- Gas Integrity Management Update
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- Final Rule to Reduce Hazardous Air Emissions From Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines
- Need to update your Public Awareness Program?
- API and NFPA Sign Joint Alliance with OSHA Highlights Safety and Health at Petroleum and Petrochemical Liquid Storage Facilities
- Acquiring a pipeline?
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Stakeholder Meeting Summary
- EPA Issues Notice of Proposed Reissuance of General NPDES Permit for Offshore Oil and Gas Exploration Facilities on the Outer Continental Shelf and Contiguous State Waters (NPDES Permit Number AKG280000)
- OSHA Issues Interim Final Rule with Procedures for the Handling of Discrimination Complaints under Section 6 of the Pipeline Safety Improvement Act of 2002
- RCP Services Spotlight – Risk Management Program (RMP) Support The RMP resubmission clock is ticking! Is your plan ready to go?