The presentations from the August 11 OPS meeting in Houston on ILI Practices are now available on OPS’s website at: http://ops.dot.gov/new/New_2005/ILIPublicMeetingAgenda_file.htm. The site contains 19 presentations addressing the various aspects of ILI inspection planning, data interpretation and validation, and industry standards.
In This Issue
- Countermeasures to Prevent Human Fatigue in the Control Room
- Integrity Management Services
- Public Meeting on Integrity Management of Gas Distribution Pipelines
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- Changes to OCS Plan and Submittal Requirements
- RCP Services Spotlight – RCP Auditing, Due Diligence and Expert Witness Services
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Advisory Bulletin on Pilot Operated Pressure Relief Valve Testing
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- OPS Meeting on ILI Practices – Presentation Materials
- Need to update your Public Awareness Program?
- Pipeline Safety Trust Newsletter – #2
- Pipeline Associations Write to Senate on Pipeline Security (Courtesy of Ben Cooper, Association of Oil Pipe Lines)