The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has created The Whistleblower Program webpage at: http://www.osha.gov/dep/oia/whistleblower/index.html. The new page consolidates a variety of whistleblower information, such as links to the implementing regulations, the Office of Administrative Law Judges, and the Administrative Review Board. This site provides a single source for obtaining detailed information on the 14 laws with whistleblower protections administered.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance / Integrity Assessment Workshop September 28 – 30, 2004 – Houston Early Registration-on or before September 6, 2004.
- Marketing Snoops on your pipeline?
- Acquiring a pipeline?
- Pipeline Safety: Periodic Underwater Inspections
- Pending Audits?
- EPA SPCC Plan Extension
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- RCP President to speak at the GITA conference
- OSHA Whistleblower Webpage
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- MOU on Pipeline Repair Permitting Streamlining
- DOT/OPS adopts API Standard 1104 Nineteenth Edition
- RCP Services Spotlight – Litigation Support / Expert Witness Services