Every 100 years, the months, days, years, hours, minutes, and seconds all align to form the first 10 digits of the irrational number known as Pi. Count your lucky stars that you can experience this rare event on March 14, 2015, at 9:26:53 am (3.141592653…..). If you pause for an entire second, you’ll certainly have paused during the EXACT number of Pi – although being an irrational number you could never know when that happened during the Pi Second. No matter. Do it anyway. You can brag about it for the next 100 years.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – Gas & Liquid
- Introducing TestOp®
- Updated PREP Guidelines
- Florida Gas Pipeline Siting Regulations Revisions
- RCP Acquisition Support / Due Diligence
- Pause and Reflect During This Century’s Pi Second
- Spring 2015 Conference Schedule
- Midwest Energy Association Legal, Regulatory & Government Affairs Summit
- Save the Dates!