RCP can provide detailed and timely analysis of PHMSA historical incident and annual data for clients needing to compare their performance against the industry averages, respond to press inquiries, or analyze trends. Contact Jessica Foley for more information.
In This Issue
- “Significant” Pipeline Rule Updates
- Pipeline Pressure Testing Workshop: February 23-24, 2016
- Drug and Alcohol Programs – Notice
- Report on the Spills of Diluted Bitumen from Pipelines Published
- Pressure Testing Webinar – Advantages of Using TestOp®
- New Recommended Practice for Hazardous Liquids Emergency Response
- API Pipeline Safety Management System Workshop
- API RP1173 Assessment Services
- Ohio Underground Damage Prevention Enforcement
- TRRC Year in Review
- 2016 Pipeline Conference Schedule
- PHMSA Incident and Annual Data Analysis
- Save the Dates!