[Docket No. PHMSA-2013-0084]
On June 27, 2013, in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, the Department of Transportation/Pipeline Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) published a notice in the Federal Register of its intent to revise six forms under OMB Control Number 2137-0522. These forms include:
- PHMSA F 7100.1 Incident Report-Gas Distribution System;
- PHMSA F 7100.1-2 Mechanical Fitting Failure Report Form for Calendar Year 20xx for Distribution Operators;
- PHMSA F 7100.2 Incident Report-Natural and Other Gas Transmission and Gathering Pipeline Systems;
- PHMSA F 7100.2-1 Annual Report for Calendar Year 20xx Natural and Other Gas Transmission and Gathering Pipeline Systems;
- PHMSA F 7100.3 Incident Report-Liquefied Natural Gas Facilities; and
- PHMSA F 7100.3-1 Annual Report for Calendar Year 20xx Liquefied Natural Gas Facilities.
In response to that notice, PHMSA received comments from three
organizations on the proposed revisions. PHMSA has published a notice to
respond to the comments, to provide the public with an additional 30 days to
comment on the proposed revisions to the forms and instructions, and to announce
that the revised Information Collection request will be submitted to the Office
of Management and Budget (OMB) for approval.
Comments on this notice must be received by December 27, 2013. You may submit comments identified by the docket number PHMSA–2013–0084 via Email to OIRA, OMB.
For a copy of this Notice, contact Jessica Roger.