PHMSA has published the updated 2021 inspection protocols for Gas Distribution, Gas Transmission, Hazardous Liquids, Liquified Natural Gas, Underground Gas Storage and Drug & Alcohol. Changes this year include D&A questions, new Liquid Rule content, new gas rule content and miscellaneous changes from the various content teams. You can access these on PHMSA’s Forms page: Pipeline Forms | PHMSA (dot.gov).
In This Issue
- PHMSA Reauthorization – PIPES Act 2020
- Gas Pipeline Regulatory Reform
- Pipeline Information Collection Notice and Request for Comments
- Hazardous Liquid Rulemaking FAQ’s Released
- Midstream Facilities Draft FAQ’s Released
- Gas Transmission Rulemaking Draft FAQ’s Released
- PHMSA Posts 2021 Inspection Protocols
- New Underground Damage Prevention Authority in Alabama
- Maine Public Utilities Commission (MPUC) Rulemaking on Natural Gas and LNG Facility Operators
- Virginia Proposed Rule: Professional Engineering Stamps for Gas Projects
- DOT COVID-19 Drug & Alcohol Testing Statement of Enforcement Discretion for Substance Abuse Professionals and Service Agents
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Virtual Workshop
- 2021 Conference News
- What makes RCP’s online training different?