Attend the Pipeline Leak Detection and Monitoring Conference (PLDM) in Houston on October 28 to hear RCP’s President Bill Byrd present methods for compliance with the pipeline leak detection requirements. The 2nd annual Pipeline Leak Detection & Monitoring Conference is the leading forum where newcomers, seasoned professionals and regulatory officials network together for the common purpose of improving pipeline operations and increasing public safety. The Conference will be held at The Omni Woodway. Click here to get more information about the conference.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Advisory on Weldable Compression Couplings
- EPA Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gases Rule
- Pending Audits?
- API Updates Greenhouse-Gas Emissions Guide
- TRRC Approves Pipeline Safety Program Fee Increase
- RCP Web-Based Tracking Systems
- TRRC Proposed Amendments to LP Gas Safety Rules
- Pipeline Leak Detection and Monitoring Conference October 28, 2009 in Houston
- Pipeline Safety Trust Conference November 5 & 6, 2009 in New Orleans
- ASME Conference November 18, 2009