The Research and Special Programs Administration Office of Pipeline Safety (RSPA/OPS) published a direct final rule on May 17th, 2004, that removed an unintended impact of regulations on pressure limiting and regulating stations. The direct final rule modified pressure limits that could have required a reduction in the operating pressure of certain pipelines and been impracticable for other pipelines to meet. The new document confirms the effective date of that direct final rule and goes into effect October 8, 2004.
In This Issue
- Advisory Bulletin – Hurricane Ivan Pipeline Damage
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- Pipeline Safety: Pressure Limiting and Regulating Stations Final Rule Goes into effect October 8, 2004
- Pending Audits?
- RSPA Corrects Final Rule-Periodic Updates to Pipeline Safety Regulations
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- RSPA Reorganization Proposed
- Acquiring a pipeline?
- EPA Stormwater Construction General Permit – proposed modifications
- PREP Schedule for 2005 – 2007
- RCP President, Bill Byrd Speaks at Recent Energy Breakfast
- RCP Services Spotlight – Litigation Support / Expert Witness Services