Meet us at the Pipeline Safety Trust Conference in New Orleans on November 5th and 6th at the Hotel Monteleone. The Pipeline Safety Trust brings together a unique mix of experience from the affected public, local government, the pipeline industry, and pipeline regulators to discuss the hard issues and create greater understanding to move pipeline safety initiatives forward. This year’s conference is going to focus on the new Community Technical Assistance Grants provided by the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA). Click here to get more information about the conference.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Advisory on Weldable Compression Couplings
- EPA Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gases Rule
- Pending Audits?
- API Updates Greenhouse-Gas Emissions Guide
- TRRC Approves Pipeline Safety Program Fee Increase
- RCP Web-Based Tracking Systems
- TRRC Proposed Amendments to LP Gas Safety Rules
- Pipeline Leak Detection and Monitoring Conference October 28, 2009 in Houston
- Pipeline Safety Trust Conference November 5 & 6, 2009 in New Orleans
- ASME Conference November 18, 2009