Jerry Rau has joined RCP as an Executive Consultant. Jerry has 35+ years of experience in the industry with expertise in corrosion control and pipeline integrity management for both onshore and offshore assets. He is a specialist in many areas of corrosion control including: cathodic protection, chemical inhibitors, coatings and materials selection. Jerry has been involved with the development of integrity management industry standards and directed research activities for the pipeline industry. He has also developed and implemented threat assessment and risk management programs. We are looking forward to his valuable contributions to RCP and our clients.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Final Rule: Misc. Changes to Pipeline Safety Regs
- Introducing TestOp®
- Advisory Bulletin ADB-2015-01: Potential for Damage to Pipeline Facilities Caused by Severe Flooding
- PHMSA Pipeline SMS Workshop April 22nd
- RCP Continues to Add More Firepower to its Staff
- Spring 2015 Conference Schedule
- Midwest Energy Association Legal, Regulatory & Government Affairs Summit
- Save the Dates!