The Geospatial Information & Technology Association (GITA) is a nonprofit educational association serving the global geospatial community. The 13th Annual GIS for Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition will be held at the J. W. Marriott Hotel in Houston on September 20-22, 2004. Our president, Bill Byrd, will be speaking on the 20th at the pre-conference seminar entitled “Integrity Management – Maximizing Your Data”. The conference brochure can be downloaded at: http://www.gita.org/events/oil_gas/04/open.html. We hope to see you there!
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance / Integrity Assessment Workshop September 28 – 30, 2004 – Houston Early Registration-on or before September 6, 2004.
- Marketing Snoops on your pipeline?
- Acquiring a pipeline?
- Pipeline Safety: Periodic Underwater Inspections
- Pending Audits?
- EPA SPCC Plan Extension
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- RCP President to speak at the GITA conference
- OSHA Whistleblower Webpage
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- MOU on Pipeline Repair Permitting Streamlining
- DOT/OPS adopts API Standard 1104 Nineteenth Edition
- RCP Services Spotlight – Litigation Support / Expert Witness Services