has received 3 patents (#8,548,756; #8,548,757; and #8,548,758) for our
industry-leading MaxOp* software. RCP is the unquestioned market leader
providing MAOP Validation Services, including over 100,000 miles of gas and
liquid pipeline analysis and support. Not only does RCP bring a wealth of
experienced professional engineers and support staff, we have brought the most
comprehensive and complete MAOP validation tool to the market, MaxOp*.
- NEW Section Q & R, Gas Transmission Annual Report: output MAOP reports compliant with PHMSA requirements
- Data agnostic: works with all common database and GIS data formats
- Traceable: connects data to source document image files
- Verifiable: identifies exact 192/195 code sections driving MAOP results
MAOP Validation Services:
- Turnkey: document review & imaging, data extraction, gap analysis, MAOP reporting
- Quality Assurance: review existing validation efforts, compare calculations using MaxOp*
- Annual Report: Import data to MaxOp*, export Section Q & R report
- Remediation: develop strategies to close gaps and/or re-establish MAOP
For more information about RCP’s MAOP validation services or the MaxOp* calculator tool, please contact Jessica Roger. * MaxOp is a registered trademark of RCP, Inc., in the United States.