are proud to announce that RCP’s Chris Foley, Vice President, has received 3
patents #8,548,756; #8,548,757; and #8,548,758 for our industry-leading MaxOp*
software. RCP is the unquestioned market leader providing MAOP Validation
Services, including over 100,000 miles of gas and liquid pipeline analysis and
support. Not only does RCP bring a wealth of experienced professional engineers
and support staff, we have brought the most comprehensive and complete MAOP
validation tool to the market, MaxOp*.
- NEW Section Q & R, Gas Transmission Annual Report: output MAOP reports compliant with PHMSA requirements
- Data agnostic: works with all common database and GIS data formats
- Traceable: connects data to source document image files
- Verifiable: identifies exact 192/195 code sections driving MAOP results
MAOP Validation Services:
- Turnkey: document review & imaging, data extraction, gap analysis, MAOP reporting
- Quality Assurance: review existing validation efforts, compare calculations using MaxOp*
- Annual Report: Import data to MaxOp*, export Section Q & R report
- Remediation: develop strategies to close gaps and/or re-establish MAOP
For more information about RCP’s MAOP validation services or the
MaxOp* calculator tool, please contact Jessica Roger.
* MaxOp is a registered trademark of RCP, Inc., in the United States.