Our website was recently changed to a new server. There were a few problems with e-mails that were processed by our website during this process. If you attempted to contact us (to sign up for a newsletter or register for a seminar), and haven’t heard back from us – your message is probably lost in etherspace. Please try again. We apologize for any inconvenience.
In This Issue
- OCS Crane Requirements
- Louisiana Rules for Pipeline Integrity Management
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Homeland Security Advisory System – Brochure
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – March 19-20, 2003 – Houston Includes update on the new Pipeline Safety Improvement Act of 2002 signed into law on Dec 17, 2002
- Withdrawal of MMS Proposed Rule – Pipeline Repairs
- Air Permit Needs?
- MMS Safety Alert on Pipeline Safety Joints
- OQ-2 Teleconference
- RCP Website hang-ups
- Interested in Web-Based Compliance Management Systems?
- New Southeast Louisiana Area Contingency Plan
- Definition of “Waters of the United States”: extension of comment period
- Pipeline Integrity Management in High Consequence Areas (Gas Transmission Pipelines): Notice of public meeting