If you haven’t checked out our website recently, we encourage you to do so now. Same web address with a new look, easier to navigate, search capabilities and a client log-in feature. Visit us at www.your-rcp.com.
In This Issue
- DOT Gas Pipeline Compliance Workshop – December 6, 2007
- RCP’s Website
- MMS Proposed OCS Rules – Revising 30 CFR Parts 250, 253, 254 and 256
- O&M; Manual Up-To-Date?
- Adequacy of Internal Corrosion Regulations for Hazardous Liquid Pipelines – Notice of availability of materials; request for comments. [Docket No. PHMSA-2007-28993]
- Advisory Bulletin ADB-07-01: Updated Notification of the Susceptibility to Premature Brittle-Like Cracking of Older Plastic Pipe [Docket No. PHMSA-2004-19856]
- Integrity Management Services
- Liquid Low Stress Pipelines – Information Request / Comment Period [Docket No. PHMSA-2003-15864]
- PHMSA Posts Hazardous Liquid IMP FAQ
- Emergency Response and Preparedness – OSHA Request for Information [Docket No. H-010]
- Need to Update your Response Plan?
- MMS NTL 2007-N04, Oil Discharge Written Follow-up Reports
- Rio Pipeline Conference / IPC