Feb. 22–23, Houston, Texas
Includes updates on Pipeline Integrity Management, SPCC rules, Public Awareness, Operator Qualification (B31Q) and Underwater Inspection & Reburial of Pipelines
RCP will conduct a 2-day workshop on DOT Pipeline Regulations on Feb. 22nd and 23rd in Houston.
Day 1: Introduction to DOT/OPS Pipeline Regulations
- Agency jurisdictions – what does DOT/OPS regulate anyway?
- Important definitions
- Important letters of clarification from the agency
- Recent EPA/DOI memorandums of understanding
- State and Federal program variations, roles and responsibilities
- Gas and liquid design, construction, operations, maintenance, and emergency response requirements
- Spill response planning requirements
- How to monitor rulemaking activity and stay current with your compliance program
Day 2: Special Topics
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Spill Prevention, Control & Countermeasure (SPCC)
- Public Awareness
- Operator Qualification – B31Q Update
- Underwater Inspection & Reburial of Pipelines in the Gulf of Mexico
- Other State and Federal Regulatory Agenda Items
This workshop is suitable for personnel who need a general introduction to DOT pipeline regulatory requirements, or who need an update on recent and proposed DOT Pipeline regulatory initiatives. We have conducted this type of seminar several times, and have received excellent feedback each time. We expect this workshop to fill up rapidly. Early registration and group discounts are available. Additional information is available on our website here.