On November 2 – 3, 2006, the Pipeline Safety Trust is sponsoring the “Restoring Trust in Pipeline Safety” conference in New Orleans, Louisiana. This conference, headquartered at the Hotel Monteleone in the French Quarter, is designed for all stakeholders and features a wide agenda, including the following topics:
- Pipelines And Risk Based Management
- Update On The Aftermath Of Hurricanes Ivan And Katrina
- Pipeline ROW Maintenance
- Pipelines 101
- What The Industry Wants The Public To Know
- Environmental And Health Effects From Hurricane Damaged Energy Infrastructure
- Setbacks, Real Estate Disclosure, Franchise Agreements – Do Local Governments Have Any Real Tools To Protect People?
- Pipeline Maps – A Valuable Tool For Local Government And Citizens, Or An Invitation For Pipeline Damage Or Sabotage?
- Pipelines And Natural Disasters – Are We Prepared?
- Can Technology Save Us?
- So You Have A Concern About The Pipeline On Your Property, Who Cares?
- Herding CATS – What Have These Liaisons Between The Public, Industry And Government Learned In Their First Few Years On The Job?
In addition, there will be numerous breakout sessions and an optional guided bus tour of hurricane affected neighborhoods and industry. For more information regarding this conference, including registration information, please click here.