The Rio Pipeline Conference was held October 2-4, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, with over 3,500 attendees, 120 exhibits, and 343 Technical Papers. The conference was sponsored by IBP, the Brazilian Petroleum, Gas, and Biofuels Institute. The Rio conference is held in alternating years with the International Pipeline Conference (IPC) in Calgary, AB, Canada. The next IPC will be held September 29 – October 3, 2008. Visit the IPC website for more information.
In This Issue
- DOT Gas Pipeline Compliance Workshop – December 6, 2007
- RCP’s Website
- MMS Proposed OCS Rules – Revising 30 CFR Parts 250, 253, 254 and 256
- O&M; Manual Up-To-Date?
- Adequacy of Internal Corrosion Regulations for Hazardous Liquid Pipelines – Notice of availability of materials; request for comments. [Docket No. PHMSA-2007-28993]
- Advisory Bulletin ADB-07-01: Updated Notification of the Susceptibility to Premature Brittle-Like Cracking of Older Plastic Pipe [Docket No. PHMSA-2004-19856]
- Integrity Management Services
- Liquid Low Stress Pipelines – Information Request / Comment Period [Docket No. PHMSA-2003-15864]
- PHMSA Posts Hazardous Liquid IMP FAQ
- Emergency Response and Preparedness – OSHA Request for Information [Docket No. H-010]
- Need to Update your Response Plan?
- MMS NTL 2007-N04, Oil Discharge Written Follow-up Reports
- Rio Pipeline Conference / IPC