We have posted the latest edition of the Research and Special Program Administration’s (RSPA’s) newsletter RSPA Results here. It contains information about all of RSPA’s programs, including those in the Office of Pipeline Safety (OPS). Of special interest is the article on OPS enforcement activities and productivity targets.
In This Issue
- Misc. Recommendations To Change Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Safety Standards
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Advisory Bulletin RE: Updated Notifications to National Response Center
- Interested in Web-Based Compliance Management Systems?
- Advisory Bulletin: Safety of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Distribution Systems
- Acquiring a pipeline?
- Revised SPCC Requirements and RCP SPCC Workshops
- Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Operator Annual Report Form NPRM: extension of comment period
- Small Liquid Pipeline Integrity Management Deadlines
- Air Permit Needs?
- RSPA Results Newsletter
- Drug and Alcohol Management Information System Reporting Notice of proposed rulemaking
- Texas Proposed Rule for Public Liaison and Public Awareness
- Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs; Procedures for Non-Evidential Alcohol Screening Devices
- Natural Resource Damage Assessments – Final rule