Editor’s note: We have clarified with the DOT that the date for small liquid pipeline operators (Category 2 pipelines) to use prior assessments is not in fact December 18, 2006, but should be 5 years PRIOR to the publication date of the rule, less one month. If I can do the math correctly, that makes the “grandfathered” assessment cut off date something like March 16, 1997. We will let you know when the corrected date is published in the Federal Register.
In This Issue
- 2002 API Pipeline Conference and Cybernetics Symposium
- Old Mapping Docket Item Removed from Regulatory Agenda
- Pending Audits?
- Issuance of Nationwide Permits; Notice
- Acquiring a pipeline?
- Pipeline Drug Testing; Random Testing Rate – 2002
- Small Liquid Pipeline Integrity Management – Typo
- Pipeline Integrity Management in High Consequence Areas (Hazardous Liquid Operators With Less Than 500 Miles of Pipelines)
- Pipeline Integrity Management in High Consequence Areas – Repair Criteria
- DOT Mail Processing Notice
- High Consequence Areas for Gas Transmission Pipelines – Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Upcoming RCP Seminars