The full transcripts of the TPSS Committee meetings (the OPS natural gas advisory committee) on May 28-30 concerning the natural gas integrity management program are now available. The transcripts include a concise introduction describing the issues to be discussed at the meeting (a good idea for meetings in industry, as well!). The transcripts are rather like reading a deposition, so don’t attempt it if you are sleep deprived. If, however, you want a good idea of what to expect in the upcoming gas pipeline integrity management rule, the transcripts are very instructive. They can be found at: ops.dot.gov/new.htm.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – July 30-31, 2003 – Houston
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Provisions for Alternative Mitigation Measures During Permitting Delays
- Subsea Pipeline Spill Model
- Oberstar Asking for a List of Overdue Submittals to NPMS
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- EPA Issues Construction General Permit, Including Coverage for Pipeline Activities in Texas
- Olympic Pipeline Sentencing Announced
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- Public Education – Future Activities
- Technical Pipeline Safety Standards Committee Meeting Transcripts
- Interested in Web-Based Compliance Management Systems?
- OQ2 and Future OQ Rulemaking