The Texas Legislature approved three separate bills in the last legislative session that all give the Railroad Commission of Texas new authority to promulgate regulations for damage prevention programs, including enforcement powers. The RRC is moving quickly in this area, and plans to hold one or more meetings early in 2006 to begin the rulemaking process. Stay tuned for more information in this area.
In This Issue
- EPA Amends SPCC Rule
- EPA Releases SPCC Guidance for Regional Inspectors
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- Public Awareness, Pipeline Safety, and OQ Meeting Reminders
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Gas Gathering Line Definition – Supplemental Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- API Issues New Pipeline Welding Standard
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- OPS Issues FAQs for Gas IMP
- Integrity Management Services
- Texas Damage Prevention Regulations
- RCP Services Spotlight – RCP Auditing, Due Diligence and Expert Witness Services
- SCADA Safety Study
- Marine Maps Available Online
- Texas Railroad Commission Launches Public GIS Map Viewer
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Proposed NPDES General Permit for Industrial Stormwater Discharges