Effective September 1, 2023, the Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) will no longer accept hard copy filings of Plan of Correction (POC) letters by mail. Pipeline operators must submit POC letters, including completion documentation, by email to Safety@rrc.texas.gov or online using the RRC’s Pipeline, Inspection, Permitting and Evaluation System (RRC PIPES) available on the RRC website here. Submission using email or RRC PIPES ensures efficient and timely filing. To view the full notice, visit the RRC website.
In This Issue
- Transportation Security Administration Releases Pipeline Physical Security Considerations
- PHMSA Natural Gas Distribution Infrastructure Safety and Modernization (NGDISM) Grant Program
- PHMSA Safety of Underground Natural Gas Storage Public Meeting
- PHMSA Survey of Voluntary Adoption of API RP 1173 for Gas Distribution Systems
- PHMSA Grants for Pipeline Safety Programs
- Texas Railroad Commission POC Electronic Filing
- Did you know?
- The Enforcement Corner
- April | National Safe Digging Month
- Q&A Section