The Public Rulemaking Workshop that was scheduled for Thursday, August 31 has been canceled. A draft copy of the rule will be circulated this week to give everyone time to review. The TRRC is looking to schedule the meeting the week of September 15 or September 25. The TRRC will notify everyone as soon as they have reserved meeting space. Please call if you have questions: (512) 463-7049
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – October 17, 2006
- New Safety Requirements for Rural Low-Stress and Gathering Pipelines in Unusually Sensitive Areas
- Will the Proposed Safety Requirements for Rural Low-Stress and Gathering Pipelines in Unusually Sensitive Areas affect your pipeline operations?
- FERC Damage Reporting Revision
- New Assessment Appeal Process Proposed by TRRC
- Changes to the Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest – Effective 9/5/2006
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Minor Modifications to Texas Integrity Management Rule
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- Reminder about pending deadline to submit Public Awareness Programs to PHMSA
- Texas Railroad Commission Reschedules Workshop