TSA has offered additional considerations for pipeline physical security that align with TSA’s Pipeline Security Guidelines [March 2018, Change 1 (April 2021)]. Operators are encouraged to monitor critical facilities for any suspicious activity and to engage with local authorities to educate them on the location of critical facilities. For a copy of TSA’s “Pipeline Physical Security Considerations” contact Jessica Foley.
In This Issue
- Transportation Security Administration Releases Pipeline Physical Security Considerations
- PHMSA Natural Gas Distribution Infrastructure Safety and Modernization (NGDISM) Grant Program
- PHMSA Safety of Underground Natural Gas Storage Public Meeting
- PHMSA Survey of Voluntary Adoption of API RP 1173 for Gas Distribution Systems
- PHMSA Grants for Pipeline Safety Programs
- Texas Railroad Commission POC Electronic Filing
- Did you know?
- The Enforcement Corner
- April | National Safe Digging Month
- Q&A Section