The Railroad Commission of Texas (TRRC) has posted the informal comments received by the TRRC concerning draft amendments to various rules in Chapter 18 to make some changes to clarify the intent of the rules, simplify some of the requirements, and streamline the process to the extent possible. You can find the comments by clicking here.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Updates Gas Transmission IMP Enforcement Guidance
- PHMSA Revisions to OPID Assignment Request & Operator Registry Notification
- TRRC Chapter 18, Underground Pipeline Damage Prevention
- RCP Receives 3 Patents for MAOP Software
- Safety Management Systems Meeting
- Spring/Summer Conference Schedule
- RCP Pipeline Pressure Testing Workshop August 26 & 27
- ASME Training Week – Denver April 14 – 18
- PHMSA Class Location Methodology Public Workshop – April 16 Hilton Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia
- Class Location Studies
- Send us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses of Pipeline Samples, yearning to breathe free.
- Join RCP’s MS150 Team from Houston to Austin April 12 – 13